hello my name is sean,
and i love kristen.
the end :]
TEN things about yourself:
1. I like being active, but also not being active. o.o
2. I dont like steak.
3. I don’t use a bed.
4. I don’t like shrimp.
5. I don’t like bacon, shellfish (except crab and scallops), caramel, popcorn, bell peppers.
6. I like red, black, white. In that order.
7. The deep ocean is scary.
8. I really really want to go snowboarding again.
9. I really really want a pet.
10. I really really am thinking about changing majors. lol.
NINE things you want to do before you die:
1. Make a huge difference in a homeless persons life.
2. Learn to play guitar.
3. Go to the moon.
4. Own a pet wolf.
5. Get most of my non-christian friends to know Christ. or at least try.
6. Read the Bible at least once through.
7. Clean my room/desk and keep it clean for at least a month.
8. Participate in a marathon and finish in at least the top half.
9. Get the angel card and save a person every single round in mafia.
EIGHT pet peeves:
1. Dirty dishes (only when I do them).
2. When people get up to leave class and make an unnecessary amount of noise when they can just wait 30 more seconds till the teacher finishes talking.
3. Gum under desks.
4. Words that are not spelled correctly. (If I know the correct way)
5. Grammar errors. (If I know the correct way)
6. Getting up in the morning. (does that count?)
7. I can’t think of any more. hmm not knowing what to say in certain situations.
8. My lack of discipline.
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
1. (gonna steal this one) Loves God
2. I don’t know. o.o
3. Likes music?
4. Has a sense of humor?
5. I don’t know. o.o
6. Loves me for who I am?
7. Isn’t embarrassed to be with me? iono… o.o
SIX things you wish you could tell six different people:
1. 아주 사랑해
2. Shut up already.
3. I don’t really care.
4. I miss you.
5. Give your life to God and He will set you free.
6. Why are you so alsdkfm oawnfgabre
Five people that have changed your life:
4. Church family
FOUR things that are currently on your mind:
1. The health of someone.
2. No school tomorrow.
3. What do I do after I finish this.
THREE things that you like:
1. God. Well not really like. More like love.
TWO things you do before you sleep:
1. Take a shower.
2. Brush teeth?
1. 기적의 증거
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly… who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat."- Teddy Roosevelt
When you are truly in love, you go to great lengths to be with the one you love. You’ll Drive for hours to be together, even if it’s only for a short while. You don’t mind staying up late to talk. Walking in the rain is romantic, not annoying. You;ll willingly spend a small fortune on the one you’re crazy about. When you are apart from each other, it’s painful, even miserable. He or she is all you think about; you jump at any chance to be together.
-Francis Chan (Crazy Love)